The satisfaction of our clients is our priority, that’s why we continuously improve our Business Management Systems. Over the years we have obtained numerous certifications in order to work together with important clients in the public and private sector.
Alongside the certifications of our Environmental Management System, Quality Management System, Occupational Health and Safety Management System and Ethical-Social Management System, we have obtained qualifications related to the sectors we operate in.
Among these, the qualifications as supplier and contractor for Terna and Enel, linked to our work in the energy sector, allow us to work on HV power lines, laying HV/MV/LV cables and on electrical energy transformation and distribution systems.
There are also numerous RFI qualifications for our work in the railway infrastructure sector. These certifications enable us to carry out interventions on electric traction, electric systems and railway signalling systems. Moreover, they allow us to design and build technological systems for emergencies inside active railway tunnels, to work on railway lines in operation and other construction works.
Below are details of all the certifications achieved and renewed so far by C.E.M.E.S. S.p.A.
Management Systems Certifications
- Quality Certificate – ISO 9001-2015 (12-01-2018)
- Safety Certificate – BS OHSAS 18001-2007 (12-01-2018)
- Environmental Certificate – ISO 14001-2015 (12-01-2018)
- Certificate of Ethics – SA8000-2014 (04-06-2018)
- SQ-001 – Electric traction and Energy (04-07-2018)
- SQ-003 – Engineering Services – Design (13-03-2018)
- SQ-005 – Signalling Systems (25-06-2018)
- SQ-011 – Civil engineering (07-06-2018)
- SQ-013 – Technological systems for tunnel emergencies (09-03-2015)
- LELE02 – Works on 150 kV power lines (07-08-2018)
- LELE08 – HV Cables laying 132-150 kV (17-07-2019)
- LESC03 – Civil engineering works for power transformation and distribution plants (24-07-2018)
- LEII10 – Replacement of LV meters (10-05-2019)
- LELE05 – Work on MV/LV systems (28/11/2019)
- LELE08 – Laying of optical fiber on distribution networks (22/02/2018)